Saturday, July 10, 2010

Catch-up

My little sister Emily graduated from high school at the end of May. Matt and I went down to Arizona to see her walk and give her speech. The Senior Class President did fabulous in front of thousands of people. She gave an amazing speech and looked beautiful.

Along with that trip, Emily went skydiving as a graduation present and it was one of the coolest things to watch. Watching the parachutes float through the sky was beautiful. She had a blast with it.




And all of this was going on at the same time as the Phoenix vs. Lakers finals, my Dad and Sue were amazing and decided to take my die-hard husband and I to game 6. The atmosphere of that game was absolutely incredible! Every single person in the stadium was given a free Suns shirt to wear for an Orange-Out. Matt was ecstatic and then heartbroken when his Suns lost.



At the end of May, my older sister Crystalee got engaged. So know we're excited for an August Utah wedding.

In June we celebrated my birthday with a fun date night and ice cream. Matt gave me a copy of Peter Pan which I absolutely love.

Matt started summer classes and I started babysitting part-time. So, we've been busy--Matt with three summer classes and me chasing around a 2 year-old while holding a 9 month-old in my arms. It's been kinda tiring.

The Fourth of July was extremely fun. Both my Mom and Dad were in town and it was good to spend some time with them. We did fireworks with my cousins, and Matt and I turned into the unofficial fire-marshals, making sure fireworks weren't thrown in the vicinity of people...which surprisingly happened a lot. But lots of barbecues and delicious food.

We went to the little Provo fair on Monday. I loved it. I always love walking around and seeing all the random things people are selling. Not to mention I found some really cute headbands I'm excited about.

And then we also have some exciting news about an addition to the family, but Matt will write more about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment